Introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
August 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $90.00
Imagine living in a world where:
- We trust there are enough resources for everyone
- Competition is about being and becoming our best selves
- Support and caring are the name of the game
- I meet my needs in cooperation with, rather than at the expense of, your needs
The language of compassion in speaking, listening, and living is the world of NVC. If this world invites you, then join us for an enriching exploration that will enliven and deepen your sense of the possibilities in yourself and those around you. Distinguished NVC instructor Sylvia Haskvitz will share how to truly listen with empathy, and how to say what you mean with clarity.
Refresh your NVC skills or learn new tools. Bring a colleague, friend, or partner, and spend time learning and practicing compassionate communication skills that will help you keep your hearts open, even in these times of uncertainty and instability.
The Center for Community Dialogue & Training is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.