Conflict is a fact of life, including (and sometimes especially) in the workplace. To effectively navigate conflict, you need to know where you are, where you’re going, and how you plan to get there. This class provides concrete tools for assessing conflict, considering your goals, and choosing an appropriate response.
- Identify a conflict resolution “mindset”
- Define the real problem
- Analyze 5 styles for responding to conflict
- Apply insights to personal conflicts
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact email@example.com to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.
Managing Conflict Like a Boss Series:
This class is part of our ongoing professional development series Managing Conflict Like a Boss, which includes five 2.5-hour workshops:
- Conflict GPS: How to stop stalling and start navigating through difficult situations
- Awful Conversations: What to do when conflict blows up in your face
- Awesome Meetings Every Time
- It IS About Me: Self-Care strategies for handling conflict
- Conflict & Bias