Are you looking for ways to engage in respectful and effective conversation with your teen and resolve conflict? This workshop has fun, interactive exercises to help you learn how to:
- Communicate effectively between parents and other teens.
- Ask for what you need.
- Understand and manage emotions.
- Brainstorm new strategies for dealing with conflict.
What participants are saying:
“I expected this experience to be pretty lame, but it turns out that it was very helpful. The activities were interesting and I liked how we all got to speak.” -Teen
“It was so eye opening. Totally different than we thought it would be. Well worth the time and effort.” -Parent
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.