Workplace disagreements are messy. Nobody wants to deal with them. And yet, the fact of the matter is that conflict in the workplace is unavoidable. Your ability to recognize conflict, understand why it happens, and manage it effectively will be the difference between being an effective manager and having a sustainable business model or not.
In this two-hour training you’ll learn…
- The underlying causes of conflict
- How to self-manage your responses
- Three crucial skills for transforming conflict
- Conflict as a positive and creative flow
Managers and those interested in professional development are invited to gain practical tools and new insights into the dynamics of workplace conflict from Tucson’s longtime leader in communication and conflict resolution training.
Are you ready to stop avoiding and learn to manage conflict like a boss?
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.