This training prepares you to facilitate an Elder Circle, a safe and respectful discussion group where people in the second half of life share their stories and discuss important topics related to aging.
In this highly interactive experience, you will:
- Explore the basic philosophy of Elder Circles
- Learn to facilitate an Elder Circle dialogue
- Practice facilitating with expert feedback
- Receive templates and materials useful in facilitating future Elder Circles.
Graduates of this workshop will be offered the opportunity to become volunteer Elder Circle facilitators through the Center.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.