Would You Like to Explore—And Heal—Your Relationship with Money? Join other healers and helpers at this special “Make Peace with Money ” retreat.
Do you find yourself…
• Thinking scarcity thoughts?
• Treating wealth like a four-letter word?
• Wondering if your spending aligns with your values?
• Facing difficulty saying yes—or no— to money requests?
• Hearing your parents’ voice in your head saying, “Money doesn’t grow on trees, you know?”
• Feeling uncertain about how much money to request for your services?
• Curious how to handle income disparity?
• Believing your self worth is tied to your net worth?
Imagine if you could…
• Replace judgment about your money choices with compassion and understanding.
• Feel comfortable and enjoy freedom with money.
• Free yourself from guilt and shame around money.
• Give and receive money with joy.
• Discern how much money is enough for you.
• Resolve money conflicts—whether the conflict is with yourself or with others.
• Heal your relationship with money.
Transformation is possible. Conversations about money are both taboo and emotionally-charged—especially for helpers and healers. Money often elicits inner conflict and serves as a common source of conflict in intimate relationships. It can be different! Join us and see how.
Sylvia Haskvitz, MA, RDN, is a CNVC Certified Trainer/Assessor and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Combining her passions, she authored Eat by Choice, Not by Habit, a Nonviolent Communication inspired book, and contributed a chapter called Enemy Images about her facilitation of a Bay Area dialogue group between Arabs and Jews to Healing Our Planet, Healing Ourselves. Sylvia travels worldwide sharing Nonviolent Communication – a world of joyful giving and receiving; meeting needs in cooperation with others and not at their expense. As Del Jones said, “Sylvia cares about what goes into your mouth and what comes out of it.” Websites: cnvc.org, nvcarizona.org and nvccalf.com.
Vicki Rackner, MD, FACS calls on her experience as a practicing surgeon, clinical faculty at the University of Washington School of Medicine and entrepreneur to help her clients thrive.
She has spoken with literally hundreds of doctors about their money stories. Her books, The Myth of the Rich Doctor and The 9 Money Mistakes Doctors Make, summarize trends she observed.
Saturday, February 29 & Sunday, March 1
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Your special bonus: All participants will get copies of three of Sylvia’s and Vicki’s books.
Early Bird Rate: $250