WORTHY Conversations – 6-course series (Intro through 105) led by Indigenous Community Leader and Activist, Vana Dee Lewis Vana has been in community since 2013 with a powerful message of holistic living in a modern world. We invite you into a community conversation for a 2-hour live workshop offered virtually.
The #WORTHY Movement and presentation/workshop, focusing on what it means to know ones #worth mentally, physically, emotionally, spirituality, and environmentally, emphasis is on youth developing a sustainable and healthy lifestyle (trauma informed care). This impacts our ability to understand and respond to conflict. This self-awareness and self-empowerment component through connection and dialogue will help us to navigate more holistically through conflict and communication. Worthiness is foundational to anti-racist, anti-bias, and conflict resolution work. Themes of Racial Justice, Inclusion & Equity
- WORTHY You Are: Self-Empowerment 100 (Intro) 4pm-6pm
- WORTHY You Are: Self-Empowerment 101 (Mental Health) 4pm-6pm
- WORTHY You Are: Self-Empowerment 102 (Spiritual) 4pm-6pm
- WORTHY You Are: Self-Empowerment 103 (Physical) 4pm-6pm
- WORTHY You Are: Self-Empowerment 104 (Emotional) 4pm-6pm
- WORTHY You Are: Self-Empowerment 105 (Environmental) 4pm-6pm
Workshops include didactic curriculum and engaging activities around:
- Engage in self-care, self-awareness, and self-reflection
- Prioritizing self-belief and self-care
- Worthy of our future and empowerment
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.