Have you ever been unsure about calling the police? Have you ever wondered if the police really needed to be involved, or if there might be another way? This training is for people who have found themselves questioning whether or not to call the police when a conflict arises. In this training participants will learn easy to use tools and explore:
- Considerations around involving police in conflict
- Their police calling threshold
- Questions to ask themselves before calling the police
- Preparing for conflict—knowing who to call on
This workshop aims to help participants build more confidence around their decision-making regarding calling the police and personal ability to problem-solve.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.