Managing Conflict Like a Boss is a series of professional development workshops that provide practical tools for addressing – and sometimes transforming – workplace conflicts.
In these short, two-hour workshops, you’ll learn…
- The underlying causes of conflict
- How to self-manage your responses
- Practical, doable techniques for transforming conflict
- Conflict as a positive and creative flow
- Your role in preventing destructive conflict
- Conflict GPS: Wednesday, September 12 | 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Awful Conversations: Wednesday, October 10 | 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Awesome Meetings Every Time: Wednesday, October 24 | 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- It IS About Me: Wednesday, November 7 | 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Individual courses run $99 each, purchasing the series saves you over $50.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.