Although they’re not often discussed together, self-care and conflict resolution are definitely connected. When we’re stressed, tired, and emotionally spent, it’s easy for small events to grow into major battles — adding yet more stress to our lives.
When we feel strong, calm, and clear-headed about our motivations, we are better able to handle conflicts in a way that resolves the issue and preserves relationships.
In this kind and caring workshop focused on the needs of managers and leaders, you will:
- Discuss concepts of wellness, self-care, trauma stewardship, and resonant leadership
- Complete a self-assessment on stress responses and needs
- Explore the stories we construct about conflict, and the flawed thinking that may be underneath
- Create tools for personal self-care
“Self-care is never a selfish act — it is only good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer others.” — Parker Palmer
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.
Managing Conflict Like a Boss Series: