Facilitated by CNVC-certified trainer Sylvia Haskvitz.
Imagine living in a world where:
- We trust there are enough resources for everyone
- Competition is about being and becoming our best selves
- Support and caring are the name of the game
- I meet my needs in cooperation with, rather than at the expense of, your needs
The language of compassion in speaking, listening, and living is the world of NVC. If this world invites you, then join us for an enriching exploration that will enliven and deepen your sense of the possibilities in yourself and those around you. Distinguished NVC instructor Sylvia Haskvitz will share how to truly listen with empathy, and how to say what you mean with clarity.
Refresh your NVC skills or learn new tools. Bring a colleague, friend, or partner, and spend time learning and practicing compassionate communication skills that will help you keep your hearts open, even in these times of uncertainty and instability.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.