Family Communication and Conflict Resolution
May 18 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm| $45.00
Are you looking for ways to engage in respectful and effective conversations with family members, and resolve conflict?
The Family Connection & Conflict Resolution workshop’s fun, interactive, eye-opening exercises help family members:
- Communicate effectively about what’s most important
- Ask for what they need
- Understand and manage emotions
- Consider strategies that will work for your family when dealing with conflict.
What participants are saying:
“I expected this experience to be pretty lame, but it turns out that it was very helpful. The activities were interesting and I liked how we all got to speak.” -Teen
“It was so eye opening. Totally different than we thought it would be. Well worth the time and effort.” -Parent
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.