Facilitation Boot Camp
October 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $85.00
Are you ready to get the most out of your meetings? Do you want to make sure your participants are productive, engaged, and reach their goals?
Transform the way you facilitate meetings by joining us for this day-long training. In this course, you will:
- Acquire skills to be an effective facilitator
- Identify and apply the 4D Model of Facilitation
- Reflect on the facilitator role and process
- Determine situations appropriate for facilitation such as in the workplace, committees, homeowners associations, even book club sessions.
- Formulate an effective agenda
- Discuss strategies to keep people on track
- Practice facilitating in a group and receive feedback from our experienced trainers
There are no prerequisites.
The Center for Community Dialogue & Training is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Training Refund Policy:
Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee). Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place. No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.