Help your nonprofit organization be a more supportive and engaging place to work at for staff and volunteers by focusing on the intersection of diversity, equity, inclusion and conflict. Join us to explore research, practice three crucial skills to increase positive engagement and decrease conflict, and develop thoughtful, empathetic and concrete action steps that make sense for your environment.
In this 2.5-hour workshop, you will:
- Describe underlying dynamics that prevent connection and create conflict
- Identify contributing factors and intersectionality of DEI work with conflict
- Review research and theory on being diverse, equitable and inclusive in practices
- Practice three crucial DEI & conflict resolution skills
- Put it all together and leave motivated to take thoughtful and empathetic action
The Center for Community Dialogue & Training is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 2.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
Managing Conflict Like a Boss Series:
This class is part of our ongoing professional development series Managing Conflict Like a Boss, which includes five 2.5-hour workshops:
- Conflict GPS: How to stop stalling and start navigating through difficult situations
- Awful Conversations: What to do when conflict blows up in your face
- Awesome Meetings Every Time
- It IS About Me: Self-Care strategies for handling conflict
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Conflict
Interested in participating in all five of the workshops? Sign up for the entire series and save 10% compared to five individual registrations ($225 instead of $250).