Conflict GPS: How to Stop Stalling and Start Navigating through Difficult Situations
March 20 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| $99.00
This training introduces participants to the Conflict M.A.P. — a way of approaching conflict that integrates mindset, action, and practice.
The mindset with which we approach conflict is an essential ingredient to success. If you’ve been living with – and avoiding – a persistent conflict you just don’t want to deal with, this workshop can help you get started on the road to resolution.
- Growth vs. fixed mindsets
- Is this your conflict to solve?
- The fundamental, often flawed, stories most of us tell ourselves in conflict
- Conflict mindsets that empower you to work through difficult situations and emerge successful
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
We offer a 20% group discount starting at 2 people. Please email email@example.com to learn more.