Awful Conversations: What to Do When Conflict Blows Up in Your Face
January 16, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| $99.00
One of the most difficult situations we face is when conflict unexpectedly flares up, people become agitated and aggressive, and an immediate response is required. What do you do?
Whether with a co-worker, manager or direct report, or with your child, partner, or crazy cousin – how you respond plays a key role in whether a conflict escalates or de-escalates, and what happens next in your relationship with the other person.
Handling these delicate situations is a learned skill that’s extremely helpful in any professional or personal setting. The Center’s two-hour session will expand your knowledge of:
- the dynamics of explosive situations
- how to maintain your composure
- how to communicate with compassion
- how to de-escalate the situation
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.