One of the most difficult situations we face is when conflict unexpectedly flares up, people become agitated and aggressive, and an immediate response is required. What do you do?
Whether with a co-worker, manager or direct report, or with your child, partner, or crazy cousin – how you respond plays a key role in whether a conflict escalates or de-escalates, and what happens next in your relationship with the other person.
Handling these delicate situations is a learned skill that’s extremely helpful in any professional or personal setting. The Center’s 2.5-hour session will expand your knowledge of:
- the dynamics of explosive situations
- how to maintain your composure
- how to communicate with compassion
- how to de-escalate the situation
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact email@example.com to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.