Who has time to waste on unproductive meetings?
In just 2 hours, learn how to conduct Awesome Meetings that make every minute count.
This short, highly informative training is for busy professionals and volunteer leaders who want to run better meetings that are on-topic, focus participants’ attention, and get you moving on to the next task in your hectic day.
Gain essential planning tools and learn to:
- Be clear on the type of meeting you are conducting
- Use the right leadership style for the meeting
- Make sure the right people are attending
- Focus the agenda
There are no prerequisites for this training.
The Center for Community Dialogue & Training is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.