Facilitated by CNVC-certified trainer Sylvia Haskvitz.
Dig Deeper… This workshop will bring clarity on how what you think, say, and do impacts your relationship with yourself and others. Bring your NVC skills to a new level as you transform habits and patterns that are not serving you and those you interact with at work, in your family, and in your community. We welcome you to participate if you have had at least 12 hours of prior NVC training. Please contact the Center for exceptions at email@example.com.
- Appreciate how living in harmony with NVC values and skills leads to increased connection with yourself and others
- Understand triggers and how they connect with underlying needs
- Clearly differentiate needs and strategies
- Identify feelings and needs more easily and increase feeling and need vocabulary
- Recognize the value of celebration and explore the dynamics of grief
- Demonstrate how to give and receive feedback
Guest instructor Sylvia Haskvitz will share how to truly listen with empathy without mixing in your own opinions and judgments, as well as how to say what you mean with greater clarity. This training offers highly interactive and experiential learning with practice, role-plays and small group activities and facilitated meetings.
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 50% refund; or you may transfer to the next workshop; or find a replacement to take your place.
- No shows the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.