Sometimes it takes a village, but all the villagers are squabbling. That’s when multi-party mediation can be helpful. This online workshop reviews the elements of multi-party (aka, large group (families, businesses, etc.)) mediation from intake to resolution, and then provides practice with experienced mediators.
Opportunities abound for multi-party mediations: boards of directors, volunteer groups, neighbors, roommates, work teams, schools, adult siblings caring for an aging parent, and more. This advanced mediation training is designed to help mediators feel more confident about maximizing those opportunities to the benefit of all parties.
The six-hour live online session includes:
· Working with multiple parties – assessment, intake, structuring conversations
· Utilizing multiple approaches within one case
· Practice and feedback
Note: This workshop is designed for mediators who have completed at least 35 hours of basic mediation training. The basics of mediation will not be taught in this workshop. The Center practices the transformative model of mediation.
Join us to advance your mediation practice, and also to share your wisdom with other mediators!
Training Refund Policy:
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the training: Receives a 90% refund (10% Administration Fee).
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the training: Receives a 40% refund; may transfer to the next workshop of same value; or find a replacement person to take your place.
- Cancellation or no-show the day of workshop: Forfeit fee.
In exchange of volunteering, scholarships may be offered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting to discuss efforts and intentions.