24/7 crisis line 1-800-537-8696
Meets runaway, homeless and street-dependent youth where they congregate, and helps them come off the streets. It provides crisis assistance, comprehensive case management, family reunification assistance, food, clothing and emergency shelter, as well as referral to housing programs and transportation to a variety of services.
We can help young people age 24 or younger with:
- food, blankets, clothing and toiletries
- emergency shelter
- case management
- crisis and family intervention
- help getting I.D. (Social Security card, birth certificate)
- medical and dental care
- housing programs
- birth control
- AIDS/STD testing and information
- drug & alcohol counseling and information
- employment information
- referrals and transportation to other services
- reunification counseling for runaway and homeless youth and their families
Support for Street Outreach is provided by the State of Arizona, the City of Tucson and the PICOR Charitable Foundation.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Provides services to locate and care for missing, abducted and runaway children.
Tucson, South Tucson, Oro Valley and Marana police departments
Tucson and Pima County sheriffs
To report runaway and missing children.
National Runaway Switchboard
Provides nationwide resources for runaway youth.
Click for more Programs & Services