8th Annual Gather The Elders
.... Living with Change
"Living with Change " celebrates stories of change related to aging, and offers a loving tribute to Elder Circle founder Del Jones
- Pamela Hale, spiritual healer, cancer survivor, life coach, and award-winning author, will share stories of finding healing and transformation.
- Deborah Knox, a gifted career and life work planning coach, and Sharon Kha, former University of Arizona associate vice president, will share stories of finding a uniquely effective living arrangement.
- Vera Lander, former assistant dean at the University of Arizona and community advocate working with such groups as Church Women United, Sustainable Tucson, The Tucson Bus Riders Union and Rising Tide Tucson, will share stories of finding new direction.
- Stories of Del: A tribute in stories and video to the founder of Gather the Elders, Del Jones
- Wisdom Circles in which all participants share their stories in small groups
- Interactive art and exercises
- A delicious breakfast
Photos from 2017 Gather the Elders Conference!
Thank you to our Co-Sponsors:
Family Home Care
Sun Life Home Care
Click for more Programs & Services